“The madness of mornings is a key reason most of us believe we have no time”
“Successful people have priorities they want to tackle, or things they like to do with their lives, and early mornings are the time when they have the most control of their schedule. It’s real time to yourself with no distractions.
Exercising by 6am is a common trend.
“If it has to happen, then it has to happen ﬁrst”. If you leave the important tasks until the end of the day they’re unlikely to get done. Willpower is like a muscle. If it is overused it will run out of effectiveness. All activities during the day require willpower and so stuff done in the morning is normally more productive. But like a muscle, it can be strengthened.
“Getting things down to routines and habits takes willpower at ﬁrst but in the long run conserves willpower,” says Baumeister.
“Once things become habitual, they operate as automatic processes, which consume less willpower.” Successful people turn important tasks into habits.
Important But Not Urgent Things
“The best morning rituals are activities that, when practiced regularly, result in long-term beneﬁts.”
- Nurturing Your Career – Tackle the most important work tasks before getting distracted with email, meetings and drop ins.
- Nurturing Your Relationships – Use mornings to talk to your loved ones and have quality time together.
- Nurturing Yourself – Exercise is more effective in the mornings than evenings.
How to Make Over Your Mornings
- Track your time – Keep a record to ﬁnd where in the day you’re wasting time so you can make changes.
- Picture the perfect morning – Ask yourself what a perfect morning looks like so you know what to aim for.
- Think through the logistics – Work out the timing of activities, what time you have to be up and go to sleep. Give yourself time for tasks e.g. Showering.
- Build the habit – Turning a desire into a ritual requires a lot of initial willpower, and not just for the ﬁrst few days. Start small, don’t try and do everything at once.
- Tune up as necessary – Life changes and rituals change. Let it happen and adapt.
JOIN ME ON
INSTAGRAM :- https://www.instagram.com/ajit3043official/